PepperSweet 00 PepperSweet 00

Well done man. The animation was good as was the voice acting.

The Forgotten Legion II The Forgotten Legion II

Been waiting for this! :)

Lucids Early Trailer Lucids Early Trailer

Great work!

TrojanMan87 responds:

thanks man cant wait to start adding voices and gameplay footage to this possibly even other sound tracks. if nothing else we atleast got an intro and an end.

Priorities Priorities

I have only one question in all of this...Where did he get the axe?

Link vs Cloud Link vs Cloud

Awesome!

Endoorman Endoorman

HAHAHa!! Fantastic man!

Eden Episode 2 Eden Episode 2

Wow, this is pretty interesting.

CartoonCoffee responds:

Thanks! More of this is coming soon.

Raven Raven

You did good for a first timer. The story was original, while the music was perhaps a little bit too repetitive. And while, it could be a little laggy at times, it was good. Keep it up!

Good Citizen Good Citizen

You're content was really good. After reading the several other reviews below, I don't think there's much more to be really said. Like Piper said, there's a great deal of people out here who watch this vid, and see all the facts presented to them in public, but then simply turn away. They expect someone else to solve the world's problems for them. They don't think that their voice will make a difference, and simply accept the False explanations for events that happen all around them, from corporations. I won't go into the politics and the exact details of it, seeing that you've already presented that.
It's just truly sad, that people don't think they can make a difference. You can. Look at history, the acts of a few have changed the world in several ways.
So, I really appreciate what you're trying to show man. Keep it up.

KiWiArts responds:

Thank you!
You got a healthy attitude. Don't let it ever get corrupted. You know how easy it is nowadays.

Mushroom Soup Mushroom Soup